Tricia's Asian Slaw. Mix the cabbage and green onions in a large bowl. In a small saucepan over medium heat, brown the almonds and sesame seeds in the butter. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and stir.
A great way to add more veggies into your everyday meals. To make the dressing, stir the rice vinegar, soy sauce, maple syrup, sesame oil, sriracha, ginger and garlic together in a small bowl. Place the cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, scallions and cilantro into a large mixing bowl. You can have Tricia's Asian Slaw using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tricia's Asian Slaw
- You need 1/2 head of cabbage.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 5 of green onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbls of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of orange juice.
Add the dressing to the mixing bowl, and everything well to coat the veggies. Asian slaw is a salad dish made with vegetables and an Asian slaw dressing. This is an easy Asian slaw recipe. You'll learn how to make this simple recipe at home.
Tricia's Asian Slaw instructions
- Shred, slice, dice. Mix in a bowl and serve..
It's absolutely healthy, refreshing and low in calories. How to Make Asian Slaw In a large mixing bowl, gently mix together the coleslaw mix, pear, and green onion. In a separate small bowl whisk together vinegar, oil, sugar, lime juice, soy sauce, and garlic powder until well combined. Drizzle dressing over coleslaw mix and toss gently to combine. A light, healthy, CRUNCHY Asian salad that is a great side for all types of Asian foods.