Banana Lemon Smoothie. This smoothie is fantastic for healthy glowing skin. All the elements are important to create the best combination. Below are some chemist tips on brands and substitutions.
Lemons are naturally high in vitamin C as well as folate. One lemon will give you approximately half of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C. Bananas, on the other hand, are relatively good sources of fiber. You can have Banana Lemon Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Lemon Smoothie
- Prepare 1 container of banana/banana creme Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 of medium size banana.
- You need 3/4 cup of Orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 handful of ice.
This Smoothie is made from Bananas, White Grape Lemon Juice Blend, Papaya Juice Blend, Turbinado. It tastes great and is a healthy alternative. Salt pairs well with lemon but only a pinch is needed. I could not taste any spinach for the life of me.
Banana Lemon Smoothie step by step
- Layer the ingredients in a blender. You can layer them in any order, but I have found that the best order is: yogurt, banana, milk, orange juice, lemon juice, and finally ice. Blend until smooth, then enjoy. You can add a spray of whipped cream if you like..
Substitute lime for lemon for a unique twist. Nutrition Data: Macronutrients This Strawberry Banana Lemon Smoothie is a bright and delicious way to start the day! A balanced blend of fresh fruit, yogurt, nut milk, flax, and oatmeal! On pulse setting, blend until smooth. Taste the smoothie, and see if you need to add more honey if you want a sweeter taste.