Quick & Easy Sloppy Joes.
You can cook Quick & Easy Sloppy Joes using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick & Easy Sloppy Joes
- It’s 1 lb. of hamburger.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of tomato paste.
- You need 2/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 tsp. of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of dried parsley.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper,.
Quick & Easy Sloppy Joes instructions
- Brown hamburger along with butter, onions, garlic, Italian seasoning, parsley and salt and pepper. Drain and return to pot..
- Add in remaining ingredients..
- Stir to combine..
- Heat on medium low for 5 to 10 minutes or until thickened..
- Enjoy on hamburger buns with sliced cheese or as open faced sloppy..