Chayote fruit Smothie & Hoja santa & Aloe Vera. Great recipe for Chayote fruit Smothie & Hoja santa & Aloe Vera. Chayote, is rich in amino acids and vitamin C, K, B and Antioxidant There are many benefits eating chayote and fruit, seeds, leaves and root are all edible. Breakfast Quinoa Fruit Salad /One Green Planet Due to its high nutrient content, meaty texture, and slightly sweet flavor, Chayote is perfect for breakfast smoothies.
Similar to other fruits, chayote is high in antioxidants and vitamins — specifically vitamin B, vitamin C, potassium, and amino acids. Chayote (Sechium edule) is a type of squash that belongs to the Cucurbitaceae or gourd family. It's cultivated as a vegetable, but technically it's a fruit. You can cook Chayote fruit Smothie & Hoja santa & Aloe Vera using 20 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chayote fruit Smothie & Hoja santa & Aloe Vera
- You need 1 of Chayote fruit peeled and chopped,.
- You need 3 of medium sized Hoja Santa leaves,.
- Prepare 1 cup of aloe vera peeled and soaked,.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber peeled and chopped,.
- Prepare 1 cup of guava chopped,.
- Prepare Handful of parsley and mint,.
- You need 1 cup of tangerine juice,.
- You need 1 of orange juice,.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice,.
- You need 1 cup of apple chopped,.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk,.
- It’s 1 cup of fruit vinegar,.
- You need 1 cup of ginger bug soda,.
- You need 2 of capsules spirulina,.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chia,.
- Prepare 1 tbs of moringa,.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cacao nibs,.
- You need 1 tbs of wheat germ,.
- Prepare 1 tbs of stevia,.
- You need 1 of teas spoon maca powder.
Chayote is green and pear-shaped with a white inner flesh that has a mild flavor and a texture that is often described as being somewhere between a cucumber and a potato. The chayote squash is low in calories and carbohydrates and rich in fiber, vitamin C, and many minerals. The mild flavor of the chayote is sometimes compared to a cucumber or zucchini, and it can be eaten raw or cooked. The chayote's firm, crisp texture and the fact that it absorbs flavors make it an excellent choice for sautés and salads.
Chayote fruit Smothie & Hoja santa & Aloe Vera step by step
- Mix well and enjoy it!.
It's classified as a fruit but when it's used, you'll probably think of it more as a vegetable. Kind of like how we use tomatoes. When having chayote, it's best to cook it first. Although botanically classified as fruits, chayote squashes are prepared like vegetables. Every part of the squash can be eaten, including its skin, flesh, and seeds.