Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails. Add all of your ingredients in your ● Fluids Section and shake well. Run a lime wedge around the rim of your glass and dip it in salt. Great recipe for Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails.
Great recipe for Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails. Then again, all of their prep work was done the night prior. Use only extra firm, chilled vegetables and juices for best results in this super easy appetizer. You can have Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails using 36 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails
- Prepare of ● For The Seafood.
- It’s 60 of Count Medium Presteamed Frozen Shrimp.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables & Fruits [all extra firm & fine minced].
- You need of ■ Note: Deseed all peppers, cucumber and tomato.
- It’s 1 Cup of Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 Cup of Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Orange Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 Cup of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Jalapeno Peppers [+ reserves for garish].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Radishes.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 of LG Garden Cucumber.
- You need 1 Cup of White Onion.
- You need 1 Cup of Red Onions.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Celery With Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of LG Beefeater Tomato.
- You need 1 Cup of Of Your Favorite Hot Red Salsa.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- It’s of ● For The Liquids [well shaken].
- It’s 1 of LG Bottle Chilled Clamato Juice [use as needed].
- Prepare 1 of Small Can Spicy V8 Juice.
- You need 2 Shots of Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila [or less].
- It’s of ● For The Seaonings.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Horseradish [not creamed horseradish].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Of Your Favorite Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Prepare of Avacados [slice as needed when serving].
- Prepare of Hot Sauce.
- You need of Tortilla Chips.
- You need of Quality Crackers.
- Prepare Slices of Jalapeno.
- It’s of Ice Cold Cocktail Glasses For Serving.
The Drunken Botanist Cocktail is a great last minute party cocktail! If you like vodka cocktails the Drunken Botanist Cocktail is perfect. This drunken shrimp cocktail from Delish.com is the perfect party appetizer. Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth.
Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails instructions
- Mince all of your vegetables, fruits and herbs. Add them to a large, nonreactive bowl. Add your seasonings as well. Mix well..
- Add your frozen presteamed shrimp to bowl..
- Add enough Clamato and V8 to cover the top of your cocktail mixture. Add your tequila as well. Mix together well..
- They only brand I use..
- Leave on counter for one hour. Don't worry. All vegetables and juices are chilled and your shrimp are fully frozen. You're slightly dethawing your shrimp at this point..
- Following that, seal tightly and refrigerate for a few hours, if not longer. Stir occasionally. If serving the following day, place in the fridge straight away..
- Serve with the sides and garnishments listed above in chilled cocktail glasses. Or, jazz her up as you'd like! Enjoy!.
Place shrimp on a medium baking sheet and toss with oil. In a small pitcher, combine tomato juice, vodka,. I like the remove the whole shell, tails and all before cooking. To me this just makes eating them much easier and less messy! Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe.