Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie. Great recipe for Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie. See recipes for Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie too. Here is how you cook that.
Start to Finish: Mike Rotondo.. remembered as is the guy who took the good risks and made the hard decisions and created these game-changing events at Tropical Smoothie. I want to continue that legacy of not just small incremental changes, not as this slow and steady guy, but the guy who really shook things up and broke through in areas that. Well, it sounded good in theory anyway. You can have Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie
- It’s of ● For The Fruits [fresh fruits – all to taste].
- It’s of Strawberries.
- Prepare of Pineapple.
- It’s of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Cantaloupe.
- You need of Green Melon.
- Prepare of Tangerine.
- You need of Grapes.
- You need of Kiwi [peeled].
- Prepare of Shredded Sweetened Coconut.
- You need of Orange Juice [+ reserves – use to help crush ice].
- You need of Small Dash Lime Juice.
- It’s of Crushed Ice.
- Prepare of ● For The Alcohol [use either].
- You need 1 of Generous Shot Ciroc Peach Vodka [preferred].
- It’s 1 of Generous Shot Bacardi Superior Rum.
- Prepare of ● For The Garnish [rim edges with both and top drink].
- You need of Granulated Sugar.
- You need of Shredded Sweetened Coconut.
Oh well…back to the drawing boards. While Tropical Smoothie sounds like a healthy place to eat, if you're trying to lose weight it's not a great option. Next, we will be looking at Zaxby's menu. Another request from one of our boot campers.
Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie step by step
- Add all fruits and juices to your blender..
- Fully blended fruit mixture pictured..
- Remove fruit blend and add ice and orange juice to mixer..
- Add your peach vodka. Preferred..
- Or, add Bacardi Rum if you'd like for a more tropical flare..
- Rim glasses with granulated sugar and shredded coconut. Top drink with shredded coconut. Enjoy responsibly!.
Helping You Make Good Food Choices, Jeff Own a Tropical Smoothie Cafe. We make it our mission to serve amazing smoothies and food with a bit of tropical fun! Own a franchise that you and your family can be proud of. Learn how to get started owning a Tropical Smoothie Cafe Franchise. See recipes for Baby Spinach and Pineapple And Coconut Milk Smoothie too.