Slow cooker Pear Applesauce. Pop everything into your Slow Cooker. If possible, stir once during the cooking process to prevent burning. Place all the ingredients in slow cooker and stir to combine.
The pear-applesauce will be slightly chunky. For a smoother sauce, use blender or immersion blender to puree. Smash with a potato masher, or use an immersion blender/food processor to blend to desired consistency. You can cook Slow cooker Pear Applesauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Pear Applesauce
- You need 12 of pears.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar, sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt, allspice, cinnamon, nutmeg.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of orange juice.
- Prepare 2 oz of water.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
When was the last time you used pears in a yummy dessert recipe? Place apples, pears, cinnamon sticks and vanilla in crock pot. Cover and turn the heat on low. Turn the heat off and remove the cinnamon sticks.
Slow cooker Pear Applesauce instructions
- Peal, core, dice pears.
- Place everything in crockpot.
- Stir well.
- Cook on low 4 to 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
- When pears are cooked Smash with a potatoe masher til applesauce like or blend smoothe.
- Serve or cool and serve.
Directions In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Turn off heat; stir in butter and vanilla. Combine the apples, pears, apple juice, ground cinnamon, and fresh lemon juice in your slow cooker and give it a stir to combine. Let cool slightly and taste for sweetness. Use a butter knife or a small spoon to release any air bubbles.