You can have Wreath using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wreath
- You need 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese or 2lbs.
- You need 2 pack of Pillsbury creasent biscuits/924 grams.
- Prepare 1 of optional on pepperoni or ham or summer sauage.
- It’s 1 of egg for egg wash.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder or italian seasoning/ 25 grams for each.
- Prepare 1 of cookie sheet and grease the cookie sheet.
Wreath step by step
- First open the biscuits then flatten them out so you can hold them.
- Use the meat you choose first then put it in the center then before you pinch it close put the cheese with it.
- Then you should roll it like a ball.
- Then with the egg brush it on each ball and then use either the garlic powder or Italian seasoning and make the balls go into a circle on the cookie sheet.
- Put in the oven at 350°f or 175 °c for 35 to 40 mins.