Raspberry lime scallops. Season the scallops with salt and pepper. Add butter and olive oil to the hot pan. Once the butter has melted, swirl the pan to mix the butter and oil.
I bought some of their natural raspberry sugar. Thaw scallops as directed on package. Rinse scallops and pat dry with paper towels. You can have Raspberry lime scallops using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raspberry lime scallops
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Raspberry sugar.
- It’s of Lime juice.
- It’s of Blood orange balsamic vinegar.
Strain the raspberry mixture into a small, heavy, nonreactive saucepan, pressing hard with the back of a spoon. Preheat a large sauté pan to medium high heat. Season scallops before placing a small amount of butter on each one. Turn the scallops and cook until.
Raspberry lime scallops instructions
- Salt raw scallops lightly and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Drain scallops and pat dry.
- Coat the scallops with the raspberry sugar.
- Melt a little butter in a pan and sear scallops.
- While the scallops are being seared, squeeze lime juice over them.
- Plate the scallops and drizzle blood orange balsamic vinegar over them.
The gastrique is a simple sweet-and-sour sauce, made in this recipe by reducing raspberry preserves, vinegar and sugar in a saucepan. Sear the scallops over high heat, and serve over the reduced tart-and-sweet raspberry sauce. Make this easy but fancy romantic dish for date night! Rinse the scallops with water and pat dry with a paper towel. Gently remove the side-muscle from the scallop if still attached.