Shamrock ☘️ Pancakes. Shamrock ☘️ Pancakes Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, shamrock ☘️ pancakes. It is one of my favorites.
Great recipe for Shamrock ☘️ Pancakes. Patty's Day !!!! ☘️🍀 Shamrock Pancakes – St. Patrick's Day was always celebrated in our house growing up. You can cook Shamrock ☘️ Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shamrock ☘️ Pancakes
- You need 2 cups of original Bisquick mix.
- It’s 3/4 cups of whole milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- It’s Splash of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 12 Drops of green food coloring.
- You need of Maple syrup.
- It’s of Pat of butter to top off your pancake.
It's a tradition I still love to pass on to my kids. Call me corny, but I love the green-colored food and shamrock-shaped everything! See recipes for Shamrock ☘️ Pancakes, Shamrock ☘️ Shake too. Reese's Pancake 🥞 instructions Follow my recipe for Shamrock ☘️ Pancakes, just omit the green food coloring… or you can use your own favorite pancake recipe….😋😃.
Shamrock ☘️ Pancakes instructions
- Mix together the Bisquick mix, whole milk, eggs, orange juice, splash of vanilla extract and cinnamon powder in a large bowl…….
- Add your green food coloring and mix well……
- Pour into a greased skillet and fry until edges of pancake start to bubble and top of pancake is almost dry looking, then flip over and cook other side of pancake……I put some sprinkles on mine !!!.
- All done ✅!!! Serve and enjoy 😉!!! Don’t forget to add a pat of butter on top of your shamrock pancake 🥞!!! ☘️😉.
Patrick's Day was These Shamrock Pancakes are surprisingly easy to make (especially if you start with boxed. In the meantime, make the pancakes. Make the shamrock shaped pancakes easily with cookie cutters! I will never again buy a Shamrock shake from McDonald's! These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years now, first on fitness sites (protein! low fat!) and then on parenting sites (toddler-friendly!). "Puto Pao"♥️ (Filipino steamed cakes).