You can have Breakfast Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Biscuits
- Prepare 1 can of Golden wheat reduced fat biscuits.
- You need 8 of egg whites.
- You need 1 of ms dash tomato basil seasoning.
- It’s 2 oz of frozen spinach-thawed and drained.
- Prepare 2 of chicken sausages-your choice of flavoring.
- You need 1 oz of fat-free cream cheese.
Breakfast Biscuits step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cut the sausages into little pieces and cook in a frying pan until warm.
- Scramble 7 of the 8 egg whites and add the spinach.
- Add sausages to the eggs.
- Stretch and pull each biscuit (about 2 to 3 inches bigger than the original size).
- Spread some of the cream cheese on to each biscuit.
- Distribute the egg, sausage and spinach mixture onto each biscuit evenly.
- Pull edges of biscuit to the top and pinch closed, place biscuit pinched side down on greased cookie sheet.
- Beat remaining egg white and brush onto each biscuit.
- Season tops of biscuits with tomato basil seasoning.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown.