Cabbage and Bell Pepper Soup. Add diced garlic to the pot. Using an immersion blender, puree all the ingredients (or use a food processor in batches and return to the pot). Stir in diced dill, coriander, salt, and pepper.
Add the cabbage, bay leaves and pour in the vegetable broth. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion When the onion is lightly brownes add the peppers, cabbage, carrot and whites of the spring onions Cook well untill all vegetables are soft. Add all the ingredients to a large stockpot. You can cook Cabbage and Bell Pepper Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage and Bell Pepper Soup
- Prepare 1/2 of Cabbage, diced.
- It’s 4 of Spring Onions, sliced.
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
- You need of Onion, diced.
- It’s 2 of (Red, Yellow, Orange) Bell Pepper, diced.
- Prepare of Carrot, sliced.
- It’s 50 g of Walnuts.
- You need 1 litre of Vegetable Stock.
- It’s of Neutral Oil.
Stir in green beans, bell pepper, cabbage, tomatoes, chicken broth, Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper to taste. Thin soup with a little more broth or water if desired. Mix in parsley and serve warm. Chop the cabbage into one-inch strips or squares, then add them to the pot.
Cabbage and Bell Pepper Soup instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion.
- When the onion is lightly brownes add the peppers, cabbage, carrot and whites of the spring onions.
- Cook well untill all vegetables are soft. Then add the stock. Cook for about 15 minutes until vegetables are very soft..
- Meanwhile roast the walnuts in a dry flat and for about 30 seconds.
- When vegetables are cooked, blend add the juiced lime, season with salt and pepper..
- Garnish each dish with green parts of the spring onions and some crushed walnuts. Served hot.
Add the vegetable broth, chopped parsley, paprika, oregano, thyme, and some freshly cracked pepper. Add onion soup mix, tomato juice, beef broth, and enough water to cover vegetables. In a large pot (or dutch oven) over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onion, carrots, and celery, and season with salt, pepper, and chili powder. Heat olive oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat (use one that has a lid).