sweet biscuits and gravy.
You can cook sweet biscuits and gravy using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sweet biscuits and gravy
- You need 1 lb of sausage of choice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 can of honey biscuits.
- You need 4 tbsp of of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
sweet biscuits and gravy step by step
- preheat oven for 375 after heated place biscuits in the oven.
- in a large frying pan cook sausage until fully cooks and set aside out of grease..
- in a med sauces pan melt butter when fully melted add in flour. mix until flour is fully coated and you result in jus clumps of buttered flour..
- next stir in heavy whipping cream and stir to dissolve the buttered flour as you stir add the 2 cups of milk continue to stir until desired thickness then add honey to desired sweetness..
- After it is all done add in your sausage salt and pepper to taste I use about 3 teaspoons of each mix all really well then ready to serve on top of your biscuits. ENJOY!!!!.