Honey Ginger Fish Stirfry. Honey Ginger Fish Stirfry step by step. In a large dish pour cornstarch and season with salt and pepper, dust/toss your fish in the corn starch. Our Homemade Meal Prep Honey Ginger Chicken Stir Fry is a great alternative to takeout!
Delicious homemade shrimp stir-fry flavored with ginger, garlic, honey, and colorful vegetables like peppers, carrots, and beans over perfectly steamed jasmine rice. So, it makes for a perfect weekday meal no matter how busy you are. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, and ginger; set aside. You can cook Honey Ginger Fish Stirfry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Ginger Fish Stirfry
- Prepare of The Fish.
- It’s 400 g of white fish diced to bite sizes pieces.
- You need 3/4 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbs of honey.
- You need 2.5 tbs of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tbs of water.
- It’s 1.5 tbs of grated fresh ginger.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vinegar or lemon juice.
- Prepare of Veggies.
- It’s 2 of zucchini, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of orange bell pepper, diced large.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper, diced large.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add in the chopped vegetables and water chestnuts. Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan on high. Add ginger mixture, pak choy and spinach.
Honey Ginger Fish Stirfry step by step
- In a large dish pour cornstarch and season with salt and pepper, dust/toss your fish in the corn starch.
- In a large wok or pan, heat 2.5 tbs olive oil and cook fish on medium high until all sides are nicely browned. Remove from pan.
- Add your veggies to the pan and stirfry together for 8 or so min..
- Add your sauce to the pan of veggies and bring to a boil. Add your fish back to the pan and toss gently to coat in the sauce as well..
- Turn the heat to low and let cook for 3-4 more min or until your sauce has thicken slightly.
- Serve with steamed rice♡.
Thousands of science-based articles and nutritionally-analysed recipes, updated daily. This honey garlic and ginger stir fry packs a flavor punch! You can spice it up a bit as well by adding some sriracha if you'd like. This is very similar to my Spicy Chili Garlic Stir-Fry Sauce, but packs more of a gingery kick than that recipe. Equally easy to throw together, though!