Bobeccan Organic Ramen Cabbage Salad. Sign Up For NPower® & Save. Bobeccan Organic Ramen Cabbage Salad Bobeccan. Toss together the cabbage, noodles and sunflower seeds or almonds.
Crush ramen noodles in the package. To make dressing, mix oil, water and vinegar in a jar with a tight lid. Ramen Noodle Cabbage Salad – Ramen Coleslaw. You can cook Bobeccan Organic Ramen Cabbage Salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bobeccan Organic Ramen Cabbage Salad
- Prepare 1/2 of Organic Green Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 cup of Organic Carrots.
- It’s 3 of Organic Cooked Ramen.
- Prepare 2 of Large Organic Tomatoes.
- You need of Salad Dressing.
- Prepare 1 of Orange Juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of Organic Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Organic Raw Honey.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Organic Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Grated Ginger.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
So back to how weird this recipe can seem. The man who brought it in, well let's just say he was a bit of a character. I thought he was out of his mind when he served up coleslaw with crunchy ramen noodles in it. Organics to You is a locally owned and operated Portland, Oregon organic produce delivery company.
Bobeccan Organic Ramen Cabbage Salad step by step
- Put Cabbage and Carrots in a big salad bowl.
- Add Ramen and Tomatoes.
- Prepare Salad Dressing, add orange juice.
- Add Sesame Oil.
- Add Soy Sauce, Garlic and Ginger.
- Add Salt and Pepper.
We work with Local Farmers & other local purveyors of organic produce & deliver to you to enjoy! We provide a wide array of choices. All you need to do is sign up & the best, freshest. Toss together the cabbage, green onions, and crushed ramen noodles in a large serving bowl. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, and the chicken ramen flavoring packet.