Nutella Banana Bäco. Great recipe for Nutella Banana Bäco. Back in those days when I was once obsessed with Nutella, I would make a Nutella Banana sandwich. Who would've thought that the combination of banana and Nutella works like magic?
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir the flour, baking soda and salt together in a bowl. Brown butter: Melt butter in a light-colored saucepan over medium heat. You can have Nutella Banana Bäco using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutella Banana Bäco
- You need 2 of Large Bananas,.
- You need 2 TBSP of Demerara Sugar,.
- It’s of Fresh Orange Juice, 1 Orange.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Coconut Rum,.
- You need of Baco Dough, 2 Dough Balls.
- It’s of Homemade Nutella, For Spreading.
Add Nutella topping – pour the batter in a non stick pan then add the melted Nutella on top. Swirl the Nutella around with a wooden skewer or knife. Allow to cool, serve and enjoy! Basic banana bread is taken to a whole new level with this banana split-inspired loaf–swirled with creamy Nutella® and topped with a decadent caramel sauce.
Nutella Banana Bäco step by step
- You can use any sandwich bread you desired. Or you can use the Bäco flatbread. Here is the recipe: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/_baco.
- Pls use homemade nutella. You can check out my previous post or: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/nutella.
- Peel and slice the bananas in halves widthwise. Slice in halves again lengthwise. You should get a total of 8 banana wedges. Melt sugar in a skillet over medium heat..
- Once the sugar starts to melt, add in the banana wedges, sliced side down. Once the sugar starts to bubble rapidly and caramelize, flip the bananas. You can see that the bananas are caramelized beautifully. Add in the orange juice and deglaze..
- Add in the rum. *Careful as it may flambé.* Cook until the liquid has reduced by half. Remove from heat and set aside..
- If your skillet is not big enuff, you have to do this in batches.* Roll out the baco dough into an oblong shape on a working surface with a rolling pin. Place the dough on a griddle and grill until lightly charred on both sides. Repeat the process for the remaining dough ball..
- Spread homemade Nutella generously on the baco flatbread. Spoon the banana wedges over the top. Drizzle some of the liquid over the bananas. Sandwich and serve immediately..
Nutella is one of my favorite ingredients to bake with! I grew up eating it and love adding it into cakes whenever I can. It's definitely the star in this Nutella banana cake recipe and is even swirled into each cake layer! Nutella is also drizzled between each layer, and the cake is frosted with a Nutella buttercream. Caramelized Banana With Nutella, Nutella Swirl Pound Cake, Nutella-stuffed Hazelnut Snowball Cookies Place the Nutella in a small bowl.