My Homemade Salsa!!!. I got this salsa recipe from my sister, and my children and I have been making batches of it ever since. We pair pint jars with packages of tortilla chips for zesty Christmas gifts. When the kids give this present to their teachers, they can truthfully say they helped make it. —Pamela Lundstrum, Bird Island, Minnesota This is a recipe I came up with by combining two of my favorite recipes into one awesome recipe.
This salsa is similar to one at the local restaurant we used to frequent when we lived in Georgia. I went home and experimented to try to come up with one that tasted like the restaurant's and this is what I came up with. If you like your salsa even hotter you. You can cook My Homemade Salsa!!! using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Homemade Salsa!!!
- Prepare 2 of large Orange bell peppers.
- Prepare 2 of large yellow bell peppers.
- Prepare 11/2 of white onion.
- It’s 4 of scallions.
- Prepare 4 of Anaheim peppers.
- You need 3 of poblono peppers.
- It’s 4-5 of regular peppers.
- Prepare of Cilantro as much as you like(fresh).
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Pink himalayan salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need 1 can of rotel with juice.
- Prepare 1 can of diced heat roasted tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of large lime.
The truth is, unfortunately, because I typically get my salsa at the store. Why would I BUY my salsa when it's less convenient, more expensive, and doesn't taste as good?? Fact: the best salsa is made with fresh tomatoes. Okay, that's just my opinion, but in the past I thought I could go the route of using all canned tomatoes, but using fresh tomatoes makes a world of difference!
My Homemade Salsa!!! step by step
- Gather all your peppers and onions cilantro and dice.if you have a small food processor great helps with the cutting time..
- Put all these ingredients in bowl.
- Next add can of rotel with juice.
- Next add can of diced heat roasted tomatoes with juice.
- Then add the juice of a whole lime.or peel lime and add to food processor..
- Add minced garlic and garlic powder.
- Now add pink himalayan salt.
- Now black pepper..
- Once everything is in bowl stir till well combined and seasoned to likening.
- Put lid or cover and put and fridge a while so can chill better when cold and flavors get to merry a little while..
- Then eat add you choosr with what 😁.
Fresh tomatoes make the best salsa, especially when you use nicely ripened in season tomatoes. My Homemade Salsa – Quick, tasty and cheap By Stuart in Appetizer, Low Carb, Mexican and Tex-Mex, Recipe, Snack, Soup, Sauce & Gravy This homemade salsa has been my 'go to' for making a quick, cheap and tasty fresh salsa for when people drop by unexpectedly or when you want a fairly healthy snack. Chunky, fresh, and flavorful homemade salsa = good. Your chips, tacos, and grilled meats deserve the best. And by "best," what we really.