Hurricane. There are no tropical cyclones in the Central North Pacific at this time. Keep up with the latest hurricane watches and warnings with AccuWeather's Hurricane Center. Hurricane tracking maps, current sea temperatures, and more.
Weather Underground provides information about tropical storms and hurricanes for locations worldwide. Interactive maps showing radar, forecast, high and low temperatures, precipitation, satellite, and cloud cover for your local city and other parts of the world. Hurricanes are large, swirling storms that form over warm ocean waters. You can have Hurricane using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hurricane
- You need 2 oz of white rum.
- You need 2 oz of gold rum.
- You need 2 oz of passion fruit juice.
- Prepare 1 oz of orange juice.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of grenadine syrup.
- You need 1/2 oz of simple syrup.
- Prepare of Orange wheel and maraschino cherry for garnish.
Winds from a hurricane can destroy buildings and manufactured homes. Signs, roofing material, and other items left outside can become flying missiles during hurricanes. Tornadoes can accompany landfalling tropical cyclones. These tornadoes typically occur in rain bands well away from the center of the storm.
Hurricane step by step
- Pour rum, juice, and syrup into cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish (normally with orange and cherry but all I had handy was pineapple which was just as good).
Hurricanes are large, swirling storms with high-speed winds that form over warm ocean waters. Hurricanes, tropical storms, and tropical depressions pose a variety of threats to people and property. Storm surge and inland flooding have historically been the number one offsite link and two causes of loss of life during hurricanes. Hurricanes can also bring strong winds, tornados, rough surf, and rip currents. The time to prepare for a hurricane is before hurricane.