Fresh Orange Juice. Homemade Fresh Orange Juice is a healthy fruit recipe to start your day with. Make this simple fruit juice recipe with a citrus press and add a pinch of salt and sugar (optionally) to pair it up with any breakfast you choose. You can also serve them as an after school snack.
Rather, they're produced through a multi-step, rigorously. Orange juice is a favorite beverage high in antioxidants and micronutrients like vitamin C, folate, and potassium. Regular consumption has been associated with several health benefits, including. You can have Fresh Orange Juice using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh Orange Juice
- Prepare of Juice from 4 oranges.
- You need 1 can of orange slices.
- Prepare 10 pieces of li hing mui (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_hing_mui)–add more if you like sourer drinks.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- It’s 400 ml of water.
- It’s of Ice.
The best orange juice for a boost of vitamin C, to mix into a mimosa, or just to have a tangy treat with breakfast. These healthy brands won our taste test. Orange juice is an excellent source of necessary nutrients such as vitamin C, potassium. Some commercial arrays also contain Calcium and vitamin D.
Fresh Orange Juice instructions
- Drain the orange slices, arrange in two tall glasses..
- Combine orange juice, water, salt, sugar, the syrup from canned orange slices. Pour into two glasses..
- Stir well. Add li hing mui. Steep for 10 minutes or so. Add some ice, and enjoy!.
Orange juice has become more and more accessible. Orange juice tastes best when fresh. Blend it or prepare it with a simple hand juicer, either way, it doesn't take much time, albeit a little effort is required. One glass of this sweet tangy juice provides an ample amount of vitamin C to boost your immunity and keep you healthy. So, what are you waiting for?