Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy. When water starts to boil add those fried fish pieces. Open the lid and lower the flame and add the orange juice and mix it well. See recipes for Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy too.
Easy Rohu Fish Curry Recipe, Bengali Rui Mach Kalia, Beginners, Nian's Cooking Diary. The rohu fish (Labeo rohita) is a freshwater fish of the carp family Cyprinidae that is also commonly called the Ruee, Rui or Tapra. Rohu can be found throughout South Asia and South-East Asia in the weedy, slow flowing or standing waters of lakes and rivers. You can cook Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy
- Prepare 1 kg of Rohu /Rui Fish.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Kalonji / Nigella Seeds.
- You need 2 of Dry Red chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- It’s 1 of Tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- It’s 4-5 of Green Chilli.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Orange Juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- You need As needed of Mustard oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
It is a large omnivore and extensively used in aquaculture. This fish is the […] Several research studies have shown that the kind of food we consume at early stages of life sets in the metabolism pace of our body for the rest of our life. Therefore, the benefits of eating right at early years will be greater and long lasting. Nutrition, health, and wellness are intricately inter-linked.
Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy step by step
- Clean the fish pieces and marinate them with the turmeric Powder & salt and keep them aside for 10 mins..
- Heat the oil in pan fry the fish pieces till golden on both sides.Transfer the fish in a plate and Keep aside..
- Add some oil in that pan then add kalonji (Nigella seeds) & dry chilli for tempering to the oil.When they starts splattering add ginger paste.Saute till raw smell goes off..
- Now add tomato paste and all dry masala powders,salt to taste,some lukewarm water and cook for 3-4 minutes.When masala cooked well and raw smell goes off fully add more water (as required) to make fish gravy..
- When water starts to boil add those fried fish pieces.Cover it and cook for 10 minutes,add salt if required..
- Open the lid and lower the flame and add the orange juice and mix it well..
- Cover the lid again and cook for another 5-6 minutes on low flame..
- Don’t cook for longer time once you add the orange juice.Open the lid and add garam masala powder and green chilli. Give a quick mix and turn off the flame..
- Remove from heat and let it rest for 5-6 minutes.Now Rui komola is ready,serve it with white rice or Pulao..
Aberrations in our nutrition tend to influence significantly on our health and well-being. Village Food Secrets Thanks For Watching Like and Share Subscribe for more videos F. The Rui fish is a species of freshwater fish of the carp family. It is found mainly in rivers in South Asia. It is known by many different names such as rohu, rohit or roho.