Pizza rolls. In a large bowl, combine the cheese, sausage, pepperoni, peppers and onion. Stir in pizza sauce until combined. Fold bottom corner over filling; fold sides toward center over filling.
Smear with a little olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Spread the surface with marinara sauce, then sprinkle generously with Parmesan. Lay a couple of layers of mozzarella slices all over the sauce. You can cook Pizza rolls using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza rolls
- Prepare 2 1/4 Cups of AP flour.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 12 Ounces of butter , cold.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of milk.
- You need 4 of cheese sticks (mozzarella).
- You need 12 Ounces of sopressata.
Product Title Hot Pockets Snackers Grilled Italian Sml. Pizza Rolls have pepperoni and mozzarella rolled up in pizza dough and brushed with a garlic butter glaze. Dip them in warm marinara sauce for the full pizza experience. These can be served as an Italian appetizer or as a main course.
Pizza rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 425F..
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and baking powder..
- Mix in cold butter with the flour. The mixture should be crumbly..
- Add milk (I used soymilk) until the mixture looks more like a batter..
- Cut up and add in the mozzarella cheese. Mix to distribute the cheese evenly..
- Place biscuit dough in a flat, thin line. Top with chopped sopressata and roll up..
- Place onto parchment paper and bake for 12 minutes, until the tops are golden-brown in color..
Whenever I fix these for dinner my family goes crazy. Then lightly grease a baking sheet and set it aside. This easy pizza rolls recipe is the answer when your kid is having a pizza craving. It is a quick & easy snack or lunch, and kids can help to make it. Meanwhile, heat remaining pizza sauce in a small saucepan.