Ddlj!. When Raj (Shahrukh Khan) & Simran (Kajol) first met on an inter-rail holiday in Europe, it wasn't exactly Love at first sight, but when Simran is taken back. However, the girl's traditional father takes her back to India to fulfill a betrothal promise. Shahrukh Khan, Kajol dilwale dulhania le jayenge.
When Raj (Shahrukh Khan) & Simran (Kajol) first met on an inter-rail holiday in Europe, it wasn't exactly Love at first sight, but when Simran is taken back to India for an arranged marriage, Love makes its presence felt. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Simran Singh is an NRI living in London, who hopes to meet her Prince Charming some day. However, her mother Lajjo warns her against this, as her conservative and traditional father Baldev have alread. You can have Ddlj! using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ddlj!
- Prepare 2 of Small bulb – shaped gourd.
- You need 100 g of Cottage Cheese , small cubes.
- It’s 2 of Onion , sliced thin.
- Prepare of Mozzarella , shredded.
- It’s of Thyme.
- It’s of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare of Rosemary.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, which also starred Amrish Puri, Anupam Kher, Farida Jalal and Parmeet Sethi, is one of the most successful Bollywood films ever and ran in a theatre in Mumbai for over. This was not about word of mouth. DDLJ has been my all time favourite movie. its a wonderful love story about the second generation Asian youths! Raj the main character played by Shahrukh khan gives a superb performance and equally good as Simran (co-star) played by Kajol!! 'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge' also known as DDLJ, an acronym to Aditya Chopra's superhit romantic movie.
Ddlj! step by step
- Wash and cut the gourds in bowl shaped halves..
- Scoop out the insides of the gourd using a spoon..
- In a big pan, boil 4 cups of water with cinnamon and salt. Immerse the gourd bowls in the water, faced down, cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes on low flame..
- Meanwhile, heat oil in another pan and saute the onions..
- Add the cheese cubes and season with salt, pepper and thyme..
- After the gourd is done cooking, stuff them with the cheese cubes..
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top and season with some rosemary..
- Bake in a pre-heated oven (~185C) for 20 minutes. Bake some tomato slices with it as well (drizzle olive oil and season with salt and pepper)..
- Serve hot with a glass of Merlot..
Ships from and sold by Strictly Entertainment. Promoted Listen to the latest songs. As cinema halls reopen in Mumbai after eight months, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (DDLJ) is set to return to iconic Maratha Mandir. Quiz: How Well Do You Know Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge? DDLJ remains the definitive Bollywood love story.