Cauliflower Pizza Sticks. How to Make Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks Simply add the cauliflower to your food processor and pulse it a few times until the cauliflower resembles rice. Add eggs and cheese, some spices if preferred and shape it into your crust. Combine drained cauliflower, eggs, Italian and Parmesan cheeses, chopped oregano, basil, garlic salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
This easy recipe can even be used as a pizza crust. Here I go again with a cauliflower recipe for you to try. I've mentioned that I have had a little fixation with it since making Cauliflower Rice Pilaf for the first time. You can cook Cauliflower Pizza Sticks using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Pizza Sticks
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower, chopped.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of mozzarella cheese, grated.
- It’s 2 cup of mature cheddar cheese, grated.
- It’s 2 of red jalapeño chillies, chopped.
- It’s 4 of eggs beaten.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
Cauliflower: We'll use a whole head of cauliflower to make this naturally gluten-free pizza crust! Eggs: Eggs will act like the glue holding our pizza crust together. Cheese: Cheese not only adds flavor, but helps to make the crust sturdy. Seasoning: Finish it off with a few pinches of seasoning.
Cauliflower Pizza Sticks step by step
- Preheat oven to 230°C..
- Put the cauliflower in a container, cover and cook in a microwave for 10 minutes..
- Mix together the cauliflower, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, eggs, jalapeño chillies, 1.5 cups mozzarella and 1.5 cups cheddar cheese..
- Spread the mixture in an oven baking tray on top of baking paper..
- Lightly spread the tomato paste on top..
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and cover with the remainder of the cheese. Bake for a further 5 minutes..
- Cut into slices and serve..
Process cauliflower in batches in a food processor until finely ground. When cauliflower is cool enough to handle, wrap in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze dry. Cauliflower, Corn Starch, Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil, Tapioca Starch, Yeast, Sugar, Parmesan Cheese (Skim Mik, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Egg Yolk Powder, Xanthan Gum, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Sea Salt, Red Wine Vinegar, Tara Gum. Transfer cauliflower breadsticks dough onto any baking sheet lined with parchment paper. The "dough" won't stick together and that's OK.