You can cook Hummus Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hummus Meatloaf
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of roasted red pepper hummus.
- You need 1 cup of roasted red bell peppers; medium dice.
- You need 2 packages of dried onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 large of pinches of salt.
Hummus Meatloaf instructions
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly. Form a loaf on a sheet tray. Bake at 300° for approximately one hour or until thermometer reaches 155°.
- Variations; Basil, chives, horseradish, parsley, cilantro, ras el hanout, other flavored hummus, bacon, roasted garlic, peppercorn melange, carrots, shallots, turmeric, madras curry, sumac, jalapenos, habanero.