Double Cheese and vegetable sandwich. Toss the vegetables with olive oil spray and season with salt and pepper. Take chopped mixed vegetables in a bowl and add in salt & pepper. Spread one half of each bun with mayonnaise, and the other half with ketchup.
Top with a bread slice, buttered side up. Elegant and easy, this sandwich is made with a whole lot of colourful veggies held together with mashed potatoes and perked up with green chillies and coriander. Alternate adding more vegetables/herbs and processing the vegetables so that the food processor doesn't get jammed. You can have Double Cheese and vegetable sandwich using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double Cheese and vegetable sandwich
- You need 2 of Brown bread per sandwich.
- It’s 1 of zucchini sliced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash sliced.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant sliced.
- You need 1 of red pepper sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red onions sliced.
- Prepare as needed of Olive oil spray.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare as needed of Mozzarella cheese sticks.
- You need as needed of Cheese slices.
When the vegetables (and, optionally, the herbs) are finely diced, mix them with the cream cheese in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pan-fried, meaty tempeh with mushrooms, onions, and peppers successfully mimics the filling of a Philly cheesesteak in this sandwich. Melted provolone cheese and steak sauce make it a still decadent but healthier take on the classic.
Double Cheese and vegetable sandwich step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss the vegetables with olive oil spray and season with salt and pepper. Spread out on a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes, until vegetables are slightly tender..
- Brush the melted butter on one side of the bread slices..
- Toast the bread slices Apply melted butter Put mozzarella cheese as required Place the grill vegetables Again place cheese slice Top with a bread slice, buttered side up..
- Cook grilled cheese sandwich on a pan until golden brown and cheese is melted, about 4-6 minutes on each side..
- Enjoy hot sandwich with tea.
Pear & Sharp Cheddar Grilled Cheese Sandwich Meatless Monte Cristo Pesto-Roasted Veggie Sandwiches. If you're looking for more vegetarian and vegan sandwich recipes, here are some additional resources: Vegetarian Sandwiches: Fresh Fillings for Slices, Pockets, Wraps, and Rolls. Combine the cream cheese with all the other ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the mixture reaches the consistency you want: it can be chunky, with larger pieces of the veggies, or you can keep going until it's very mixed together. Transfer the spread to a container and store, covered in plastic wrap, in the fridge.