Pepperoni pizza sticks. Find Deals on Pepperoni Sticks in Meats on Amazon. Starting at one end of mozzarella stick, wind one strip of crescent dough around cheese, completely covering cheese. Top each triangle with an even layer of pepperoni then place a halved mozzarella stick on the wider end of the triangle and roll it up.
Spread pizza dough out on a lightly greased baking sheet. Roll up the pizza dough, enclosing the cheese stick, pinching the seams closed. Fold remaining half of breadstick over top; seal end and twist. You can have Pepperoni pizza sticks using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pepperoni pizza sticks
- It’s of Pizza dough.
- Prepare 12 of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 12 of pepperoni medium size.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mix herb.
- You need 1 of egg for brushing.
Roll up the pizza dough, enclosing the cheese stick, pinching the seams closed. Melt the butter and stir in the parmesan cheese. Brush the pizza sticks with the melted butter mixture. Mix and match the topping on these dipping sticks according to your tastes.
Pepperoni pizza sticks instructions
- Pizza doug ko beel kar lambai main kaat lain phir oper pepperoni or mozzarella rakh dain.
- Phir is ko fold karein.
- Itni dier main oven ko 200 degree preheat kar lain.
- Phir aik baking Tray main sub fold sticks ko rakh dain.
- Phir is ko egg se brushing karein.
- Phir oper se sprinkler karein mix herb or red chilli flacks se or oper se fork se prick karein.
- Phir is ko oven main 15 se 30 minute bake karein.
- Phir is ko serve karein or enjoy karein buhat hi laziz bantay hain.
Try olives, onions, bell pepper and cooked ground beef or sausage. Squeezable bottles of pizza sauce make it easy to use just the amount you want. Look for them near the tomato sauce at your local grocery store. Besides your pepperoni's tendency toward cupping, your natural pepperoni's thickness also plays a pivotal role in the presentation of your pizza. Using natural pepperoni slices for topping that are thin creates a crisping that gives the meat a crunchy consistency, while thick pepperoni will generally result in a chewy texture.