Chicken Cheese Sausage Pasta. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta. Add black olives, salt, sugar, ketchup, green chilli sauce, vinegar, chilli flakes, oregano herbs and mix everything well. This pasta is super easy to make.
Chicken, sausage and mushrooms: Generously season chicken with salt, pepper, Cajun and Italian seasonings. Do not slice it yet – you will be cooking it whole. Heat a nonstick pan over medium high heat. You can have Chicken Cheese Sausage Pasta using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cheese Sausage Pasta
- It’s 80 grams of pasta.
- Prepare 2 of sausages sticks (readymade) chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Oregano herbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black olives.
- You need Half of capsicum chopped.
- You need Handful of curry leaves.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chilli sauce.
- It’s As required of Oil.
As the summer starts to wind down, most families are looking ahead to the kiddos going off to school and busy schedules to resume. This recipe starts with browned Italian chicken sausage and mixes it with tender broccoli florets and fusilli pasta. Then that's all mixed with a simple creamy Parmesan sauce made by simmering cream with sautéed onions, grated Parmesan cheese, and a little bit of the pasta cooking water. Creamy Rasta Pasta with Shrimp, Chicken, and Sausage is made with Parmesan cheese, cream, spices, and veggies.
Chicken Cheese Sausage Pasta instructions
- Boil the pastas adding salt & 1 tsp oil to it. Boil it till 80 percent. Strain it and drain the water, pour cold water over it. Add 1 tsp of oil over it & give it a gentle mix. Keep it aside..
- Now heat a kadai. Add few curry leaves, chopped onion, capsicum, green chilli, sausages, salt and give everything a good mix. Fry them all for about 5 mins..
- Now add pastas to it. Add black olives, salt, sugar, ketchup, green chilli sauce, vinegar, chilli flakes, oregano herbs and mix everything well. Cook it for about 2 to 3 mins..
- Now garnish it with some shredded mozzarella cheese..
This pasta dish has amazing flavor and texture and is the ultimate comfort food with a touch of soul. Are you craving something creamy and cheesy? If so, give the Loaded Jalapeno Poppers or the Crab Mac N' Cheese a try. Cook sausage and chicken until browned and heated through. Remove from pan and set aside.