Spicy Mozzarella Stick. Working in batches, fry mozzarella, turning occasionally,. Add chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, paprika, and salt to bread crumbs and stir until combined. With one hand, dip each stick into the flour, shaking off the excess, then into the egg.
Immediately remove from baking sheet and serve hot, or cool on wire racks before storing in airtight containers. One of the best uses of Quest Tortilla Style Protein Chips is to crush them up and use them as breading. Top-of-the-line makes use of of Quest Tortilla Model Protein Chips is to crush them up and use them as breading. You can have Spicy Mozzarella Stick using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Mozzarella Stick
- You need 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 6 sticks of Mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 Tbsp of milk.
- You need As required of Oil to fry.
Whereas we additionally extremely advocate you get pleasure from them straight out of the bag, there's one thing. That's why we cannot recommend these Spicy Mozzarella Sticks enough! You can use whichever flavor of chips you enjoy, but we recommend the Ranch flavor. Make the recipe and take a bite to find out why!
Spicy Mozzarella Stick step by step
- In a bowl add All-purpose Flour, in another bowl add bread crumbs, in another bowl break a egg and add milk and whisk well. Set all three bowls aside..
- Take the mozzarella and cut into 6 sticks. Simmer with chilli flakes. Take one mozzarella stick simmer in white flour and then dip in egg mix and then smear in breadcrumbs. Set aside..
- Complete the whole batch. Refrigerate for 30 mins..
- In a wok, heat oil and deep fry. Set aside on a kitchen towel. Plate and enjoy.
Use a stick blender to whizz until smooth, then freeze. Questified Spicy Mozzarella Sticks 😋 🔥 💯 RECIPE: https://onaquest.co/. spicymozzarellastic…. You can use whichever flavor of chips you enjoy, but we recommend the Ranch flavor. Make the recipe and take a bite to find out why! Toss each cheese stick piece in coconut flour, then the hot sauce, then in the tortilla chip crumbs.