Beef Meatloaf wrapped in Turkey bacon. Weave the bacon slices over the meat loaf. Mold meat mixture into a loaf as thick as you like. If you're looking for Beef Meatloaf wrapped in Turkey bacon recipe, look no further!
Beef Meatloaf wrapped in Turkey bacon Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Beef Meatloaf wrapped in Turkey bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting. Store wrapped slices in a freezer bag. You can freeze the entire low carb turkey meatloaf before baking. You can cook Beef Meatloaf wrapped in Turkey bacon using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Meatloaf wrapped in Turkey bacon
- It’s of Meatloaf mix.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef 80/20.
- It’s 7 slice of Turkey bacon.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of Stalks of celery, chopped.
- It’s 5 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 2 stick of mozzarella cheese sticks, cut up.
- It’s 4 of Small breakfast turkey sausage links, cut up.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of Egg, beaten.
- It’s 1/2 box of Stovetop mix, any flavor.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried basil leaves.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
After wrapping it in bacon, cover with plastic wrap flush to the top, then store on the pan in the freezer. You could also try just placing it on a piece of foil and wrapping in that to avoid holding up the pan in the freezer. It's lighter than a beef meatloaf but boy of boy does the bacon pull off a miracle in this meatloaf. It's all the salty and savory I needed to calm the bee in my bonnet.
Beef Meatloaf wrapped in Turkey bacon step by step
- Beat egg in bowel and add, salt, pepper, basil leaves,.
- Add meat into mixture. Add remaining ingredients. Mixture will be wet, but still manageable. Don't mix too much, as meat will toughen up..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mold meat mixture into a loaf as thick as you like..
- Add 4 strips of raw bacon on top. The next 3 strips will need to go over and under each piece of bacon, lattice style..
- Place meatloaf in oven for about an hour and 15 mins, until the center is no longer pink..
- Enjoy this delicious meatloaf with a side of Brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes..
Heat oil in a medium skillet. Mix eggs with thyme, salt, pepper, mustard,. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the milk, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon, pepper sauce, saltine, parsley and seasonings; stir in onion mixture. Crumble meats over mixture and mix well. Spread reserved ketchup mixture over top and drape bacon in a crisscross pattern over loaf,.