Fried Bread filling Melted Cheese and Sausages for kids. Gather the edges together, twist to seal then, optionally, roll in bread crumbs. Repeat with the rest of the dough and filling. Spread each half with a beaten egg, then sprinkle with sausage and grated cheese.
Top with a cooked sausage link. Starting with the side of the bread with the sausage, carefully roll. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into potato mixture. You can have Fried Bread filling Melted Cheese and Sausages for kids using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Bread filling Melted Cheese and Sausages for kids
- You need 4 slices of breads.
- It’s 4 of mozzarella sticks.
- Prepare 2 of sausages divided 2.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of broth powder.
- It’s of Bread crumbs/flour.
- Prepare of Vegetables oil.
Cover and let rise until doubled. Punch down and place in a greased loaf pan. Fried bread is almost always eaten with one or more other fried foods, as part of an English breakfast. This often includes eggs, English bacon, sausage, sliced tomatoes, mushrooms, and baked beans.
Fried Bread filling Melted Cheese and Sausages for kids instructions
- Cut/shape the breads and filling with mozzarella and sausage, put in the mixed eggs with broth powder, and cover it with the bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil, and fry the breads 2-3 minutes until the colour changed to a little bit gold.
- And your snacks ready to served.
Fry them all in the same pan before you start your bread. Starting at a long end, roll the dough, jelly roll-style, into a log shape, pinching the edges closed as you roll. Place the bread, seam side down, on the prepared baking sheet and brush the top of the bread with the remaining egg wash. In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir in hot water to form a soft dough. My hubby & children love this bread!!