Bread Machine Recipe for Cheese Stuffed Garlic Rolls. Pinch off golf ball size pieces of dough and place a cut piece of cheese into center and form ball around the cheese. Pinch to seal all around to hold cheese inside while baking. When cycle is finished, turn dough onto a floured countertop or cutting board (use flour sparingly).
I had made these bread machine garlic bread rolls for a get together with several of my friends family and everyone including kids loved it and craved for more! The recipe is short on exact amounts, but shows how handy these hoagie rolls are. A few hours before dinner TMOTH diced some garlic, green peppers and red peppers. You can have Bread Machine Recipe for Cheese Stuffed Garlic Rolls using 9 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread Machine Recipe for Cheese Stuffed Garlic Rolls
- It’s 3 cup of bread flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 packages of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 4 stick of mozzarella string cheese sticks.
- It’s 1/2 stick of melted butter.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt or powder to taste.
He added the diced veggies to olive oil and put everything in the refrigerator until he was ready to make the garlic bread. Cut cheese sticks into thirds, and add one piece to each roll by folding the dough around it and rolling it back into a ball. Place the rolls into the muffin tins. Cover and let rise for an hour.
Bread Machine Recipe for Cheese Stuffed Garlic Rolls instructions
- Heat the water to warm. Do not get it to hot or it will kill the yeast..
- When water is warm, add the package of yeast and stir well to activate it. Let sit for 10 minutes, until foamy. That's how you know if it is active..
- Pour the yeast mixture in the bread pan. Add flour, sugar, oil and salt in that order..
- Set the machine to the dough cycle. You may need to add a couple of tablespoons of water if it seems dry. Do this by spoons and only enough to moisten it from being to dry..
- Let the dough cycle finish and let rise. After the first rise, remove from bread pan..
- On a floured surface, knead dough until no longer sticky. Usually just a few minutes..
- Cut the cheese sticks into 4 equal size pieces so you have 16 pieces total..
- Pinch off golf ball size pieces of dough and place a cut piece of cheese into center and form ball around the cheese. Pinch to seal all around to hold cheese inside while baking..
- After cheese is tightly secured inside and edges sealed, roll the ball into your hands to form a more round ball if you choose..
- In a pan, spray non-stick cooking spray. Place each ball about a inch apart. This should make 16 balls. You can make bigger or smaller depending on your preferences..
- Cover and let rise until doubled. About 30-50 minutes depending on how warm it is where your rising dough..
- Preheat oven to 350°F after dough has risen to doubled in size..
- When doubled in size, bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown..
- While rolls are cooking, mix the melted butter and garlic together. I like adding parsley with mine, but you can also use chopped garlic to your taste also..
- Brush butter/garlic mix over hot rolls..
- Serve hot with pizza or spaghetti sauce if you like :).
- You can also make this with stand mixer with dough hook, or by hand. I have done it all 3 ways, just a lot easier in bread machine :).
The Best Garlic Cheese Bread Machine Recipes on Yummly Mozzarella Cheese-stuffed Meatballs, Oven-roasted Steak, Potatoes, And Mushrooms, Barbecue Beef And Cheese Casserole Instructions Place the flour, baking powder, sugar, garlic powder, parsley flakes, and salt in the pan of the bread machine. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the milk, egg, and olive oil. Set the bread machine to the quick bread setting and allow the machine to preheat and knead the dough. Brush garlic butter onto rolls and.