Healthy asparagus scramble. Healthy Breakfast Idea ♡ Scrambled Eggs, Turkey, Asparagus. Spring Scramble- a delicious recipe for a Scrambled Eggs with Asparagus, Leeks, Chèvre and Dill Welcome to FEASTING AT HOME where you'll find delicious, healthy, VEGGIE-DRIVEN recipes with. The health benefits of asparagus include better digestive health, weight loss, healthy pregnancy and Asparagus is also low in calories and packed with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Here's everything you need to know about growing asparagus, whether you start. It provides fiber, folate, and other nutrients that can support heart health, contribute to a healthy pregnancy, and benefit the body in additional ways. Asparagus contains a stimulating blend of nutrients, making this savory vegetable a fantastic food for your health. You can cook Healthy asparagus scramble using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy asparagus scramble
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4 of green asparagus.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of handful of cooked chicken breast cubes or smoked bacon.
- You need 1 dash of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of sea salt and black ground pepper.
It can be eaten raw or cooked; however, cooking times affect health benefits. For perfect soft-scrambled eggs, cook slowly and stir often to form creamy curds. MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give. Two nutrient-rich superfoods, asparagus and eggs, share the spotlight and generate major flavor in this dish.
Healthy asparagus scramble step by step
- Remove the white ends of the asparagus and cut them into 2-3 cm cubes. Cook them on a pan on a medium heat.
- Slice the red onion and add to the asparagus. Stirr occasionally.
- After 5 minutes, add in the chicken or bacon cubes. Cook for another 2-3 minutes..
- Add in the two eggs and mix well. Cook for another couple of minutes or until the eggs are cooked..
- Season with the olive oil and the salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy :).
Cooked in healthy olive oil and complete with salt and pepper to taste, this savory scramble. Learn how to cook Scrambled Tofu with Asparagus & Parsnip. Tex Mex Sausage and Scrambled Eggs -Healthy food_Kids recipes_funny hot recipes. Pasta with Asparagus and Scrambled Eggs – Everyday Food with Sarah Carey. Asparagus also contains flavonoids and polyphenols for strong antioxidant properties.