Pepperoni Pizza Sticks. Make the pepperoni pizza sticks: In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Fold remaining half of breadstick over top; seal end and twist. Hot Pockets Pizza Stix make a tasty snack or quick heat-and-eat meal on-the-go.
The creation is made up of four slices of pepperoni pizza and eight Cheese Stix, with Crazy Sauce on the side. It sounds like the perfect treat for two or three people to enjoy, especially if you. Spread the pizza sauce onto the dough and top with the pepperoni and cheese. You can have Pepperoni Pizza Sticks using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Pizza Sticks
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of Pillsbury classic pizza crust.
- You need 8 piece of String cheese (I use mozzarella cheddar ones from sargento).
- You need 32 piece of pepperoni.
- It’s 4 tsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of 15oz can pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 of rolling pin.
- You need 1 of Pizza cutter.
Top with the additional square of pizza dough. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Top each triangle with an even layer of pepperoni then place a halved mozzarella. While my son set up a game of Monopoly, I whipped up a batch of cheesy, yummy Pepperoni Pizza Sticks. (Side note: the game of Monopoly lasted much much longer than the Pepperoni Pizza Sticks did!) And you know what, it was a really GOOD night.
Pepperoni Pizza Sticks step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brush a large cookie sheet with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Sprinkle flour over work surface then unroll pizza crust dough and use rolling pin to roll dough out some.
- Use pizza cutter to cut down the middle of the dough and across 3 times making a total of 4 strips.
- Put 4 pieces of pepperoni on each strip and a stick of string cheese.
- Roll and shape each strip into logs making sure the cheese and pepperoni are sealed inside.
- Place on cookie sheet and brush with remaining tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake 8-10 mins.
- Eat and enjoy :).
We ate, played games, and reconnected with each other. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels and repeat with remaining pizza sticks. Introduction: Make Pepperoni Sticks at Home. More by the author: This is a step-by-step guide through my oddessy of home sausage making. This is the first time I have ever attempted anything like this, so I'll.