Low Carb cheese sticks. This Low Carb Cheese sticks recipe is going to curb all those mozzarella stick cravings right here and now. Super easy to make with the end goal for a tasty Keto Mozzarella stick dipping into some low carb marinara sauce for you TONIGHT. These low carb mozzarella sticks are one of my favorite low carb snack or appetizer for entertaining these days.
Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Low Carb Mozzarella Sticks Keto mozzarella sticks are an easy kid friendly low carb snack or appetizer. Keep some of these gluten free cheese sticks in the freezer for a quick bite any time. The recipe for Low Carb Air Fried Cheese Sticks As mentioned, you will need to use a low carb all purpose flour instead of regular all purpose flour. You can cook Low Carb cheese sticks using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb cheese sticks
- You need 1 packages of mozzarella string cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3 of eggs (beaten).
When choosing your low carb flour alternative, please make sure that it is not a baking mix as a baking mix will have additional ingredients added to it. Making your own homemade low carb mozzarella sticks are a lot easier than you would think. Just follow these instructions to get them to come out perfectly: Start by cutting your mozzarella into sticks. Place the coated cheese sticks on the air fryer tray.
Low Carb cheese sticks step by step
- Cut string cheese in half..
- Mix parmesan, Italian seasoning, and heroic powder together in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs..
- Dip string cheese in egg mixture then roll it in parmesan mixture. This can be done once or twice depending in how much "breading" you prefer. If you double dip you may need to double egg and parmesan mixture..
- Once coated, put on a baking sheet and put in freezer for one hour..
- Pan fry in oil until golden brown..
This is long enough to make them nice and soft but not too soft to where the melt through the tray. I have placed a sheet of parchment paper on the bottom of the air fryer too. How to store keto cheese sticks. Reheat in the oven or a hot skillet until cheese is hot and melt-y. Can you freeze low carb mozzarella cheese sticks?