Mozarella Sticks. Dip the cheese in the eggs to coat completely and allow the excess egg to drip back into the bowl. Heat oil in skillet and cook sticks for about a minute on each side, or until golden and before cheese starts to leak. Submit a Recipe Correction Place flour in a shallow bowl.
Coat cheese sticks with flour, then dip in egg mixture and coat with bread crumb mixture. One at a time, coat each mozzarella stick in the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, then in the bread crumbs and finally into the oil. Remove from heat and drain on paper towels. You can cook Mozarella Sticks using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mozarella Sticks
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 dozen of Mozarella Sticks.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil (Desired Oil).
Dip the mozzarella sticks into the egg wash, then toss in the bread crumbs. Place flour in a shallow dish. Whisk eggs and milk in another shallow dish. Mix panko, garlic powder, onion powder, basil, oregano, parsley, and thyme in third.
Mozarella Sticks step by step
- Cut the 12 Mozarella Sticks in Halves.
- In one bowl beat the 2 eggs.
- In a second bowl add the flour.
- In a third bowl add the bread crumbs.
- Have a baking pan with wax paper set to a side.
- Dip! The Mozarella sticks in the flour ,egg, and than breadcrumbs(coat evenly).
- Once all mozarella sticks are coated add to refigiator for 2 hours for a great texture.
- After 2 hours take out the mozarella sticks and than add the 3 tablespoons of oil to the pan and heat the oil.
- Fry the Mozarella Sticks Once the cheese start to drip take out and drain the oil.
- Once cooled enjoy and eat!.
Dredge mozzarella sticks in flour, tapping off excess. Dip in egg wash, allowing excess to drip off, and coat with breadcrumbs, patting to adhere. Transfer mozzarella sticks to a parchment-lined baking sheet. How to Make Mozzarella Sticks: To get started, cut a whole milk mozzarella block into sticks, and dip each stick into egg, then in bread crumbs. Repeat this process twice, so you get a thick enough coating on the outside.