Avocado Toast With Fruits & Veggies | Open Avocado Spread Sandwiches | Perfect Brunch Recipe. Our Favorite Avocado Toast With Egg Recipe Is Quick And Easy To Make. Scoop out avocado into a large bowl, Mash with a fork. Spread avocado evenly over each piece of toast.
Let it sit for a couple of minutes. Top the toast with strawberries and sprinkle with some hemp seeds. Toast one thick slice of bread to desired darkness. You can cook Avocado Toast With Fruits & Veggies | Open Avocado Spread Sandwiches | Perfect Brunch Recipe using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado Toast With Fruits & Veggies | Open Avocado Spread Sandwiches | Perfect Brunch Recipe
- Prepare of Fresh bread, sliced into 8 to 10 half-inch slices (6 slices of bread).
- It’s of Avocado Spread :.
- It’s 3 of Ripe Avocados, pitted and peeled.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black salt –.
- It’s of Juice of one whole lime.
- It’s of Black pepper to taste, optional.
- Prepare of Toppings :.
- It’s of Cucumber Noodles – 1 small cucumber.
- You need to taste of Fresh Spinach, rinsed and dried, Mushrooms, Garlic powder, little oil, salt.
- You need of Snack Tomatoes, sliced.
- You need 2 of Kiwi (peeled) –.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pineapple (Small Cubes) –.
- You need 10 of Oranges wedges –.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Apricots (thinly sliced) –.
- You need of Mix Seeds – Coconut flakes, flaxseeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, melon seeds, pumpkin seeds. 2 tbsp each and mix them with a little salt, dried coriander powder, red chili flakes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated carrot –.
Halve, peel, and carefully slice an avocado, and layer slices over bread. Squeeze juice of half a lemon over avocado slices. Sprinkle with Everything But The Bagel seasoning. The second recipe we're making is inspired by an avocado toast I had at a coffee.
Avocado Toast With Fruits & Veggies | Open Avocado Spread Sandwiches | Perfect Brunch Recipe step by step
- Lightly toast your sliced bread until golden brown in a toaster. Chop, slice, and keep topping ready. In a bowl, mash together 3 ripe avocados with the help of frock. Mix lime juice, black salt, and black pepper. Mix it well and Avocado spread is ready. Add a generous layer of avocado spread over each piece of toast. Add your desired toppings, and enjoy quick, easy, and healthy breakfast..
- I made six open sandwiches – Seeds Sprinkle Open Sandwich – Add a layer of avocado spread over a piece of toast. Sprinkle mix seeds mixture..
- Sunshine Open Sandwich – Add a layer of avocado spread over a piece of toast. Top with orange wedges, and sprinkle with grated carrot and little black salt..
- Cucumber Noodle Tomato Open Sandwich – For making cucumber noodles I used a julienne peeler and squeezed extra water. Add a layer of avocado spread over a piece of toast. Top up with cucumber noodles and snack tomatoes sliced..
- Tropical Open Sandwich – Add a layer of avocado spread over a piece of toast. In this open sandwich cubed pineapple and sliced apricot are used as a topping..
- Veggies Open Sandwich – In a pan, heat 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Add sliced mushrooms (5 mushrooms) and saute until tender. Then add garlic powder (1/2 tsp) and cook 1 minute. Add chopped spinach (1 cup) and cook for 5 minutes. Sprinkle salt and keep aside. Let it cool down completely. Now add a layer of avocado spread over a piece of toast. Put 4 tbsp of garlic saute mushrooms and spinach..
- Kiwi Open Sandwich – In this open sandwich green and yellow kiwi is used as a topping. Add a layer of avocado spread over a piece of toast. Top up with crushed kiwis..
Mix mashed avocado with chopped mint and lemon juice and season it with salt and pepper. Slice and prepare all of the fruit. Avocado toast is a type of open sandwich consisting of toast with mashed avocado, salt, black pepper, and citrus juice. Potential additional ingredients that enhance the flavor are olive oil, hummus, red pepper flakes, feta, dukkah, tomato, and many other toppings. For a light, mild finish, you can add mint, as I did, or incorporate some arugula and feta cheese for a punchier, bolder flavor.