Eggless Fruit & Nut Cake alcohol free. Important tips to make the best eggless fruit cake. Make sure to soak the dried fruits in some juice and not plain water. Because of the flours used, the batter is thicker than the usual cake batter.
Basically, I worked around the eggless cake recipe with curd that is a popular recipe from my blog and came upon today's eggless fruit cake recipe. Instead of powdered sugar, I used dark brown sugar which gave the fruit cake a dark golden shade. A moist and rum soaked fruit laden eggless cake that everyone is sure enjoy over the holiday season. You can have Eggless Fruit & Nut Cake alcohol free using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Fruit & Nut Cake alcohol free
- You need 50 gms of cashews chopped.
- It’s 50 gms of almonds chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of raisins.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cranberries.
- You need 50 gms of cherries chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 of dates chopped.
- You need 50 gms of candied fruits.
- You need 2.5 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 100 ml of Apple or orange juice.
- You need 3/4 of th teaspoon baking soda.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of molasses.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 175 gms of butter or margarine.
- You need 1/2 cup of soya milk or any milk of choice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of nutmeg powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of all spice powder.
In a saucepan, combine the water, butter, sugar, nutmeg, mixed spice and fruit. Stir over medium heat until the butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and cool slightly until lukewarm. This Eggless Fruit Tart is fresh, colorful and bursting with juicy fruit!
Eggless Fruit & Nut Cake alcohol free instructions
- In a bowl add add the dry fruits and apple or orange juice. * Mix well and refrigerator up to 1-2 days. * The nuts will soak the juice and plum up. * On the day of making the cake, in a big bowl, cream together margarine and sugar. * Use a hand blender and mix until well combined..
- To that, add cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, all spice, baking soda, molasses, milk and vinegar. * Mix using a spatula until it froths up. * Sift all purpose flour and mix the batter lightly until the batter is even. * Add the soaked dry fruits and mix gently. * Grease and line a cake tin with baking sheet. * Transfer the cake mix and spread it evenly..
- Bake at 150c for about 2-2.5 hrs until a toothpick comes out clean. * Allow the cake to cool completely and then slice it. * Since the cake does not have alcohol, it has a shelf life like normal cakes. * The cake tastes best after 1 day..
- Video Recipe -https://youtu.be/lgnVQE2r3PQ.
Made with a very simple crust, filled with luscious vanilla cream and then topped with fresh fruit. It's so simple yet so good. Eggless Fruit Tart Recipe Eggless Christmas Plum Cake (no soaking, no alcohol) with step by step photos no soak Christmas fruit cake This is a very simple eggless fruit cake recipe that is super-moist and packed with flavours. Usually Christmas Fruit Cake (or you may even call it Christmas Plum Cake) requires soaking of dried fruits and nuts.