Red Bean Dessert With Topping. Sweetened red beans (pat) The most important ingredient in patbingsu is obviously the pat, the red bean topping. These red beans, aka adzuki beans, are tiny and have a white ridge on one side. Immediately transfer the paste to a container to cool.
Chop up the cooled mochi and toss it in roasted soybean flour, and it's ready to go as a sweet snack or ice cream topping. Or, as in this recipe, put in some extra time and wrap the sticky dough. This sweet and savory topping is made with red beans, also known as "adzuki beans," a popular ingredient in Asian desserts. You can cook Red Bean Dessert With Topping using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Bean Dessert With Topping
- It’s of red bean soup dessert.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of red bean.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare of TOPING OPTION 1.
- Prepare 2 of banana.
- You need of TOPPING OPTION 2.
- You need 1 of vanila ice cream.
- You need 1 cup of mix raisin. almond .candied orangy. cranberry.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s of CRUSH ICE OPTION.
- You need 2 dash of crushed ice.
When used to top ice cream, frozen yogurt, and other sweet treats, this topping boasts a complex, mild, nutty, sweet flavor, and an irresistibly soft texture. Add ½ cup of sweet red beans on the bottom of a dessert bowl. Add chopped strawberries, banana, and kiwi on top of the ice. Red bean soup is a popular Chinese dessert mostly in China, Taiwan, and southeast Asia.
Red Bean Dessert With Topping step by step
- put red bean with water and sugar into preasure cooker on high for 25 minutes.
- scoop only red bean and chilled it in the fridge.
- SERVE WITH TOPPING OPTION 1, serve the red bean with banana as a very light dessert.
- SERVING WITH TOPPING OPTION 2, serve the red bean top ice cream and mix nuts and honey or any sryup of your choice.
- SERVING OPTION 3, serve the red bean with crushed ice then drizxle with coconut milk and syrup with mix dried fruits and nuts.
In Chinese, it also called hong dou tang (紅豆湯). It categorized as dessert, tang shui (糖水). And, it literally translated as sugar water or sweet soup. Normally, red bean soup serves as cold during summer, and hot in winter. This douhua recipe has a few ingredients.