Vickys Christmas Stollen Bread, GF DF EF SF. Vickys Christmas Stollen Bread, GF DF EF SF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. I love stollen, almondy rummy citrus goodness! Vickys Christmas Stollen Bread, GF DF EF SF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland.
Soak the raisins and candied peels in the rum and set aside. Mix the flour with the xanthan gum if using, the yeast and the sugar. Make a well in the flour and add the liquid. You can cook Vickys Christmas Stollen Bread, GF DF EF SF using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Christmas Stollen Bread, GF DF EF SF
- Prepare 500 grams of gluten-free flour / bread flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- Prepare 7 grams of dried yeast.
- You need 100 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 200 grams of raisins.
- It’s 100 grams of candied lemon peel.
- Prepare 50 grams of candied orange peel.
- You need 2 tbsp of rum.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground mace.
- You need 1 pinch of ground aniseed.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- You need 100 grams of flaked almonds.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh grated lemon zest.
- It’s 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 130 grams of dairy free spread such as gold foil Stork etc.
- It’s 125 grams of marzipan (check label as some are not egg-free).
Great recipe for Vickys Gluten-Free Brown Bread Flour Mix GF DF EF SF NF. Been experimenting a lot lately and I've found this to be a great flavoured gluten-free bread mix Vickys Monkey Bread, GF DF EF SF NF Step By Step. This Christmas Bread combines all the best parts of Stollen, Panettone, and Fruitcake for a buttery brioche studded with vanilla rum spiced fruit. Recipe These days, the holidays and cookie making may go hand-in-hand, but the holiday tradition of baking tasty treats predates chocolate crinkles and jam thumbprint cookies by hundreds of years.
Vickys Christmas Stollen Bread, GF DF EF SF instructions
- Soak the raisins and candied peels in the rum and set aside. Mix the flour with the xanthan gum if using, the yeast and the sugar. Melt 100g of the margarine and combine with the warmed milk and ground spices. Make a well in the flour and add the liquid. Mix then knead until you form a smooth dough.
- Knead in the almonds, rum raisin mix and grated lemon zest. Lightly oil a large bowl, put the dough in and cover with a tea towel. Leave to rise in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size, an hour or 2.
- Take the dough out and knead again well. Leave to rise again for a further 20 minutes if using wheat based flour.
- Divide the dough in two and knead each down into a rectangle. Make 2 sausage shapes from the marzipan and lie in the middle of each dough rectangle. Wrap the dough around the marzipan and form a loaf shape. Place on a baking sheet and let rise again for another hour. Bake at gas 4 / 180C / 350°F for 40 minutes or until ready.
- Brush the loaves with the the 30g of remaining melted margarine then dust with some icing/powdered sugar. Wait 15 minutes then liberally dust again.
- Will keep for 1 week in an airtight container.
Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF. Place the flour in a large bowl and crumble the yeast over it. Sprinkle with a pinch of sugar and add a tablespoon of warm milk. Here is how you achieve it.