Christmas Dry Fruits Vanilla Cake. The cake batter is prepared with all-purpose flour, mixed dry fruits, eggs, milk, butter and sour cream with some granulated sugar. It has a hint of nutmeg that makes the whole experience an exciting one. Also, if you are a first-time baker, then this cake recipe is a must-try for you!
Mix, then cover with clingfilm and leave to soak for at least. Raisins, dried cranberries, candied cherries, dried pineapple, and dried cherries are all good choices. Divide the fruit evenly between the two pans, sprinkling generously over the topping. You can have Christmas Dry Fruits Vanilla Cake using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christmas Dry Fruits Vanilla Cake
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 th cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of refined oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 1/4 th cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Eno Fruit Salt.
- It’s 1/4 th tsp of salt.
- Prepare 12 of candied cherries chopped.
- You need 7-8 of cashewnuts chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of candied petha(ash gourd)cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of raisins.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soaked and chopped peanuts.
- It’s 7-8 of almonds chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of choco chips.
A fruit cake is one of the most popular British cakes for Christmas which is made using dry or candied fruits and nuts and flavored with alcohol. Its also known as plum cake in Kerala, South India, where it is very popularly available for Christmas. Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, allspice, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a bowl. The Best Dried Fruit And Nut Cake Recipes on Yummly
Christmas Dry Fruits Vanilla Cake step by step
- Sieve flour with salt and baking powder.Crush sugar in a grinder.Beat eggs in a blender till fluffy. Add butter and beat. Then add powdered sugar and 1/4 th cup oil and blend well. Mix this in sieved flour. Add milk, cream and some more oil and mix all in cut and fold method. Lastly add eno fruit salt and mix well..
- Line 2 cake tins with butter paper and pour the consistency in cake moulds. Bake for 45 minutes at 180°C. Insert a toothpick in the cake to check if the inside is done correctly.If it comes out clean, then it's done. Garnish with chopped dry fruits cashew nuts and choco chips. Serve cake at room temperature and enjoy delicious and soft fruit cake with a hot cup of tea or coffee..
To make a milk soak, just grab some milk and add in a small amount of vanilla extract (or almond or whatever flavor you like). Brush this over the top of your cakes with a pastry brush to give it instant moisture and flavor. Turn it into a trifle: When all else fails, you can turn a dry cake into a trifle. Brush the warm cake with rum or brandy. Or simple syrup, or flavored simple syrup (vanilla, rum-flavored, etc.).