Apple crumble pie. Mix the apples, melted butter, both sugars, flour, lemon juice, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. Spoon the filling into the chilled pie crust. Pat the crumb mixture on top.
Place sliced apples in a large bowl; sprinkle with lemon juice, if desired. Sprinkle mixture over apples and toss until apple slices are evenly coated. Stir in raisins and walnuts (optional). You can cook Apple crumble pie using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple crumble pie
- Prepare of For stuffing♧♧♧♧.
- It’s 2 of apple.
- It’s Pinch of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s of For the pie daugh♧♧♧♧♧♧.
- Prepare 125 g of butter.
- You need 120 g of sugar.
- It’s 10 g of piking bowder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s Teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 60 g of oil.
- It’s as needed of Flour.
- Prepare of For the crumble♧♧♧♧♧♧♧.
- It’s 50 g of butter.
- You need 20 g of sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of crushed almond.
- It’s 50 g of flour.
- You need 30 g of cereal.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need of For decoration♧♧♧♧♧♧.
- Prepare of Powder sugar.
- Prepare of Candied cherries.
In a large bowl, combine the apples, butter, sour cream, lemon juice, sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg. Apple Crumble Pie is made with a tender crust that is filled with juicy, spiced apples and topped with a delicious, buttery streusel topping. This homemade dutch apple pie is easier to make than a classic double-crusted pie and makes the perfect fall dessert! Apple pie: you may notice that there's a few key differences between apple crumb pie and a traditional apple pie recipe, but the most obvious difference is the crust.
Apple crumble pie instructions
- Cut the apples in small cubes, put them in a pan with a tablespoon of butter and sugar and a pinch of cinnamon and vanilla and cook for 5 minutes on low heat and remove from heat and let cool..
- Prepare the dough; put the softened butter and powdered sugar and mix well then add the oil then the egg continue to mix then the vanilla and the salt and add the flour and the baking powder to have a consistent smooth paste. and form a ball and leave in the fridge.spread the dough on a special pie mold and put apple sauce and some sesame seeds and crushed almonds on the pie surface, then sprinkle with the crumble dough and put in the oven 180 until it is golden brown and remove from oven..
- Sprinkle the powdered sugar and put candied cherries and mint leaves.
- Serve with fruit juice or mint tea.
Apple pie has a crust that fully covers it, or is in a lattice shape where a crumble pie is more mixed into the filling and is more crumb-like, hence the name. Today's apple crumble pie: √ Has a buttery, flaky crust. √ Has a rich apple filling that's juicy, compact, sweet, and cinnamon-spiced. √ Is topped with a brown-sugary, buttery, toasty walnut crumble. Apple Crumb Pie is a delicious and easy pie that everyone absolutely raves over. A tender flaky crust filled with sweet juicy cinnamon kissed apples all topped of with a delicious crumb topping. This is the perfect apple pie to serve after any meal!