Cinnamon Candied Almonds. Preheat oven and prepare baking sheet. Combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon and salt, set aside. Place almonds in a large bowl.
Plus, they make the cutest little Gift in a Jar , too. Trust me, this is the one candied almonds recipe that everyone will want to devour! Combine the water, sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil; add the almonds. You can cook Cinnamon Candied Almonds using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Candied Almonds
- You need 2 cups of whole almonds.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
Cook and stir the mixture until the liquid evaporates and leaves a syrup-like coating on the almonds. You can make these vanilla cinnamon candied almonds right at home, for a fraction of the price you'd pay at a festival, and they taste even better! Sweet, crunchy candied almonds coated in a mouthwatering vanilla and cinnamon crust… guaranteed to make your house smell AMAZING! Perfect as a snack, or even to give away as a holiday gift!
Cinnamon Candied Almonds instructions
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the almonds, over medium heat in a heavy pot. Bring to a boil and then add almonds..
- Stir continually over medium heat until sugar crystalizes on almonds and there is no liquid left in the pot..
- Immediately pour almonds onto wax paper (break apart if needed) and allow almonds to cool completely. Store in an airtight container..
How to Make Candied Almonds on the Stove Top First, add some sugar, cinnamon, and water to a saucepan. Start heating that over medium-high heat, stirring it fairly often as the sugar starts to melt. Cinnamon Candied Almonds Candied Almonds are a cinnamon, vanilla and sugar coated almond snack and dessert. These healthy cinnamon candied almonds will be your new favorite sugar-free and keto-friendly dessert or protein-packed snack! Low Carb Cinnamon Candied Almonds Add the almonds to the mixture and stir gently to coat the almonds with the egg white mixture.