Biscuits and Sausage Gravy.
You can cook Biscuits and Sausage Gravy using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
- Prepare 16 oz of Bob Evans Savory Sage Ground Sausage.
- It’s 1 can of Pillsbury Grands! Southern Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 cups of milk.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
Biscuits and Sausage Gravy instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Bake 6-8 biscuits on parchment paper on large baking sheet for 13-15 minutes..
- Brown sausage in pan on medium heat..
- Add flour and stir..
- Gradually add milk 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly..
- Add pepper and salt. Cook and stir until thick..
- Slice biscuits in half, pouring gravy between top & bottom layers, and on top of biscuits..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- TIP: Add 1/2 tsp. Cayenne pepper for a spicier version..