Bread sandwich and French toast. Try The McCormick® Recipe For A Delicious Taste. Remove from oven and top with egg. Best Bread for French Toast A good French Toast recipe always starts with good quality bread.
Flip the whole egg-bread toast, without braking it. Add the cheese on one slice of bread, sprinkle some herbs (optional). Then, fold the egg wings that hang over sides of the pieces of bread. You can have Bread sandwich and French toast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread sandwich and French toast
- You need 10 slice of bread.
- You need 1/2 tin of peak milk.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- You need of Seasoning.
- You need 8 of eggs.
- It’s of Cucumber.
- Prepare of Lettuce-wash n dry.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Chicken breasts marinated,cook,grill,de-bone n dice set aside.
Then, fold one slice of bread over the second bread that covered with cheese, hinging at the space between the two pieces of bread. Cook on griddle until golden brown on both sides. Using day-old bread from a bakery helps the French toast to be more stable. Place two slices of Canadian bacon and one slice of cheese on each of six slices of bread.
Bread sandwich and French toast instructions
- For the French toast,I added evaporated peakmilk into my eggs and whisk very well,now added seasoning, black pepper, salt, n whisk more. Note:to get a nice fine French toast DT use fresh bread,allow the loaf to stay for like 2 to 3day by then the loaf will have harden enough..
- In a saucepan, I add little butter,deep each slice of bread into my milk egg mixture,drop it inside the saucepan for some second and change the other side of the loaf..
- For bread sandwich. Cut all the brown side of my loaf set aside.
- In a bowl, I put in my mayonnaise, add black pepper,pour in dice egg n my grill chicken beast. Now lay the first loaf,spread in the mayo mixture (chicken n egg),place the next loaf,spread lettuce on top,add my round cut cucumber n tomato n now cover with the last loaf.now use ur bread knife to cut it into two..
Place eggnog in a shallow dish. A Monte Cristo Sandwich is like the best ham and cheese sandwich you will ever have! It's essentially French Toast sandwiched with ham and cheese, pan fried in butter until golden and the cheese has melted. Make it for breakfast or brunch – or anytime! Some ideas include: raisin bread, french bread, Italian bread, texas toast, sour dough bread and more.