Creamy chicken. A yummy, creamy chicken casserole which can turn into an elegant dish when the chicken breasts are left whole. For a variation, use boneless chicken breasts, but do not dice them. Pour the soup mixture over all, but sprinkle the cracker and seed combination over the breasts only and bake as usual.
Directions In a skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Add chicken to flour dish, one at a time, turning to coat lightly in flour. You can have Creamy chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1/2 of Green pepper.
- You need 1/2 of yellow pepper.
- It’s 1 of baby marrow.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 0,5 kg of Chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 Tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Crushed garlic and ginger (1/2 Tbs).
- It’s to taste of Salt, black pepper and chicken spice.
Heat olive oil in heavy skillet over MED HIGH heat until hot. Add butter, then add flour-dredged chicken to skillet, being careful not to overcrowd the pan. Chicken breasts cooked in a creamy garlic parmesan cream sauce. Garlic and parmesan are a match made in heaven.
Creamy chicken step by step
- Firstly. Preheat your cooking oil in a pan (180°c), add a your veggies (including crushed garlic and ginger) and stir until they are half done..
- Add all your favourings(salt pepper and spices).
- Then add your evenly cut (either into little squares or chips) chicken breast into the pan and stir.
- In a seperate pot, heat your milk and add your cheese. Whisk until the cheese dissolves….
- Add your milk+cheese mixture into your fried veggies+chicken and stir gently for 2-3 minutes AND YOUR CREAMY CHICKEN WILL BE READY😃😋.
Creamy Dijon Chicken This chicken dish is extremely fast and economical. It makes a nice sauce that works well over brown rice or wide noodles. If you want extra sauce for leftovers, double the recipe. Cooked chicken breast meat simmered with cream, chicken broth, almonds and peas in a lightly seasoned mixture perfect for pouring over hot biscuits. Creamy Tuscan Chicken is one of the best things our family has had.