Zucchini stuffed with chicken rice. Stir chicken and rice into the cheese sauce. Fill zucchini with the cheesy mixture and place on a baking sheet. Rinse chicken breasts, pat dry and chop.
Add diced peppers, cooled rice, sour cream, curry and half of cheese. Stuffed zucchini with rice, mushrooms and chicken – quick and easy recipe for healthy dinner. It goes well with all kinds of dishes including breads and deserts. You can have Zucchini stuffed with chicken rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini stuffed with chicken rice
- You need 8 of zucchini.
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- It’s 1 of / 2 kg bone less chicken breast.
- It’s of For marinating.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger grounded.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic grounded.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
Zucchini Boats have been around for many years and have always been a family favorite. Ground Chicken, Steamed Rice, a diced tomato thrown in for good measure and you have a hearty great tasting Italian style meal. This Chicken and Rice with Zucchini made with leftover chicken, zucchini, mushrooms and garlic; then combined with rice makes this a tasty one pot meal. Combine the vegtables with the cooked chicken, rice, broth, spices, and cheese.
Zucchini stuffed with chicken rice instructions
- Cut the chicken meat and put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well then put in a greased pan and bake for 30 mins.
- Boil the rice.
- Brunch the zucchini for 2 mins and cut into half and remove the inner part.
- When the chicken is ready cut into small pieces and mix it with rice.
- Then stuff them with the chicken rice and bake for 20 mins at 220°c.
- And serve.
Mix and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add tomato, rice, thyme, salt and pepper, and stir gently to combine all the ingredients. Stuff reserved zucchini halves with rice mixture and top with the mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Place zucchinis in a small, shallow casserole dish and cover with aluminum foil. Cut a pocket in each chicken breast.