Creamy tender chicken breasts. Add chicken breasts and toss to coat. This dish is baked boneless chicken breasts or chicken tenders covered with cream of chicken soup. If desired, serve over egg noodles.
Pour the soup mixture over all, but sprinkle the cracker and seed combination over the breasts only and bake as usual. Place your chicken breast on a cutting board and cover in plastic wrap. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, oregano, and basil. You can have Creamy tender chicken breasts using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy tender chicken breasts
- You need of Brine (the day before).
- You need 6 cups of water arer.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts (no skin no bone).
- Prepare of Meal.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour for coating.
- Prepare 1/4 of Chicken spice for coating.
- It’s 4 slices of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of white sauce.
- You need 6 of toothpicks.
- It’s 50 ml of olive oil.
In a large bowl, combine the soups, sour cream, water, chives, salt and pepper; spoon over chicken. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place breasts in skillet, and increase heat to medium-high. Chicken Breasts in an irresistible garlic sauce filled with caramelized onions and garlic is a winner of a chicken dinner!
Creamy tender chicken breasts step by step
- The day before: mix the water, sugar and salt together and add the chicken breasts in there. Make sure they're covered and place in a closed container, overnight in the fridge..
- The next day: remove the chicken breasts from the brine, discard the brine water and slice open the chicken breasts along the side so it opens flat.
- Place a slice of cheese in each breast and close with toothpicks. Coat the chicken in the flour and chicken spice mix, add a little olive oil on the chicken and Place in the oven for 30 minutes until fully cooked..
- Remove from the oven, remove the toothpicks and pour white sauce over the chicken before serving..
Easy and delicious comfort food at its finest. Lightly floured boneless chicken breasts are pan fried in butter and oil until golden and crispy before being added to a mouth-watering garlic cream sauce. The chicken breasts come out incredibly flavorful and tender and this is hands down my favorite go-to chicken recipe. It's a family-pleaser and a total crowd-pleaser, too. I love to serve chicken cooked using this technique to wow guests, especially when served with the Hass To Have Avocado Salad found in my Cook Once, Eat Healthy All Week eBook.