My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰. Let it cook on its own for a while, then shred that bird and add BBQ sauce. Let the pulled chicken soak up all that BBQ flavored goodness for a bit and boom… your Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper BBQ Pulled Chicken Sliders are just about done.
Pepper and even a fridge downstairs full of just cans of Dr. A cold can is still the way I prefer to drink it and think of her every time I do. Pepper BBQ Chicken is so simple to make a recipe that I love. You can cook My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts no bone or skin.
- It’s 1 Cup of Dr Pepper.
- You need 4 of Garlic Cloves crushed. You could use 1 heaped tsp dried Garlic.
- You need 1 tbls of Tomato purèe.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Black Cracked Peppercorns.
- You need 1 tbls of BBQ Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of red Bell pepper chopped into thin lengths.
- You need 4 tbls of BBQ Sauce.
Great recipe for My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰. I have cooked this before but this recipe I have changed some items. Place thawed chicken in crock pot/slow cooker. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and whisk to combine.
My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰 step by step
- Add the chicken breasts in the Slowcooker overnight on low..
- Next Morning. in a cup add the Crushed Garlic and the Dr pepper and mix in. Then pour on top of the Chickens.
- When its cooked. Start to shred the chicken in the juice until it's all little. Next add the Tomato puree and stir in. Also add the BBQ Seasoning, Black Cracked Peppercorns. Leave for another hour..
- Take the chicken out and add to a non stick frying pan and fry it for 3 -5 minutes just to brown it. Then add the BBQ Sauce mix it in then add to a serving dish. And serve. With Chips, Salad or on Burger buns. Chips and beans also..
- Add 1 tbls of the same sauce to the beans cooking if you want beans with it..
- Add some of the chicken on the burger and the rest next to it. then add the chips and serve.
Set remaining sauce aside for topping sandwiches. When you're on the hunt for an Easy Crockpot Recipe that the whole family will love… you really need to give this tasty Crockpot Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken Recipe a try!. Pepper and BBQ Sauce is the perfect way to infuse some fun flavors into your Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast!. Plus, this Dr Pepper Chicken is oh-so-easy to make. Place thawed chicken in crock pot/slow cooker.