Spicey chicken with gravy. DIRECTIONS Wash the chicken well and with a knife slash the chicken flesh a little to enable to juices to penetrate. In a bowl mix, chicken, chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt, lime juice, yoghurt and set aside. How to Make Spicy Chicken Gravy Grind onion, ginger, garlic, chillies, coriander leaves, cloves, cinnamon stick, aniseed and keep aside.
Crisp fried chicken smothered in a spicy, creamy gravy. Dinner never looked or tasted so good! Combine the flour, onion powder, paprika and cayenne pepper in a shallow dish. You can cook Spicey chicken with gravy using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicey chicken with gravy
- You need 4 of skinless chicken breast (bone in ).
- It’s 1 tsp of adobo.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 of medium onion sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of green pepper sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 of few twigs of fresh thyme.
- It’s 1 clove of chopped garlic.
- You need 4 cup of hot tap water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot sauce of your choice.
Season with salt and black pepper and stir to combine. Heat the oil in a large. Use a finger to grind the thyme to a powder in the palm of your hand before adding. Coat the chicken breasts in the flour mixture.
Spicey chicken with gravy step by step
- Wash your chicken and cut each chicken breast in 3 peaces and place in a large bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil over your chicken along with adobo onion powder paprika black pepper and salt mix it together massaging the seasons well into the meat and set aside.
- In a deep frying pan add a 1/2 cup of oil and heat it until its nice and hot add in your chicken and brown your chicken really good.
- While your chicken is browning slice your green pepper and onions and chop your garlic and parsley and have your thyme and put aside.
- Once your chicken is finished remove it from the pan and place it on some paper town in a bowl or plate.
- In another deep frying pan using a skimmer empty half of the oil in the other pan place it on the stove and warm the oil back up then add the garlic and thyme cooking just for a minute.
- Add the onions and green peppers and cook until onions are slightly softened.
- Add in the parsley mix together and place your chicken in the pan then add 4 cups of hot tap water and mix together and bring to a boil on high heat.
- Once it starts to boil add in your ketchup and hot sauce mix and lower heat to medium high and continue to boil it until it turns in a nice gravy.
- Once its done you can remove the chicken in a bowl and pour the gravy in a smaller bowl and serve over rice or with mash potatoes or what ever you prefer ! Enjoy.
And trust me all of them are yummy! Spicy chicken curry gravy or chicken kuzhambu is something that I would add to the above list. It goes well with rice or idly/dosa, and chapatis. Gradually stir mixture into hot broth. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.