Rice wine ginger soy chicken. This Honey Soy Chicken With Ginger Rice is weeknight-friendly It's an easy chicken rice bowl flavored with fresh ginger, honey, soy sauce and more. A honey soy chicken rice bowl. [ MICHELLE STARK Season the dried skin side with salt and pepper, set aside.
Ginger, garlic, white pepper and two types of soy sauce lend extra flavor to this simple chicken in rice wine stir-fry. Chinese rice wine is found in Asian markets. If unavailable, you can substitute pale dry sherry. You can have Rice wine ginger soy chicken using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice wine ginger soy chicken
- Prepare of Chicken breasts (with bones, cut in half).
- It’s of marinade.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1.5 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chinese rice wine.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seed oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare of to cook.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Thinly sliced ginger.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of wolf berries.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking caramel.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seed oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
While rice cooks, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add preserves, soy sauce, and garlic to pan; bring to a boil. Combine ginger, garlic powder, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, red pepper flakes, rice wine vinegar and oil in a bowl.
Rice wine ginger soy chicken instructions
- Marinade chicken for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat cooking oil, saute garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Pour Marinated chicken and sauce into pan/wok, cook for 20 minutes till chicken is cooked through. Skim off fat and oil off surface of sauce.
- Add cooking caramel for sweetness and color, wolf berries, sugar and water. Cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add sesame seed oil, taste and adjust seasoning according to your liking, off heat (with cover on) and cool.
- Serve with cooked rice and steamed vegetables.
- Please adjust seasoning to your own preference and ENJOY!.
Whisk well t make sure all the ingredients are well combined. Place marinade and chicken breasts in a large ziplock bag and toss around until the chicken is coated in the marinade. If you don't have rice wine vinegar, substitute apple cider vinegar in its place. Add the star anise and wine (you can use Shaoxing rice wine, rose wine or a mix of both), and bring to a simmer to let some of the alcohol cook off. Add the soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar, salt, and water.